Yoga offers something for everyone. My goal as a teacher is to help you find your yoga: to encourage you to move in a way that feels good for your body and guide you through your own journey.
Sundays from 10:30-11:30am. Register now to secure your spot or simply drop in at 93 Emerald Street North!
A free/pay-what-you-can drop-in class for all levels
Subscribe to my newsletter or follow on Instagram to find out when additional classes are added to the schedule.
I offer private or semi-private classes to people in the comfort of their own homes. Private classes are great for:
- Complete beginners
- People who are shy about attending a group class or want to feel more comfortable with yoga
- People who want to achieve a specific goal through yoga – whether to increase your flexibility and strength, manage stress, find peace and relaxation or lift into a headstand
- People who like 1:1 learning
Contact me for pricing on multiple private or semi-private sessions.
Grab a group of friends for an energizing, relaxing, or meditative experience! From bachelorettes to baby showers, and birthdays to wedding days, yoga is a fun and meaningful way to spend time with friends and family.
75-minute yoga session for up to 12 includes:
- Completely customized session designed to suit your group’s needs
- 1:1 consultation and planning
- Yoga mats
- On-location or downtown Hamilton studio option